Day 9 – Trip to Cluj

Carman had made a fruit cheese cake for breakfast to celebrate my birthday. I felt very cared for. Pete had surprise gifts all lined up for me and a boqeit of flowers. Pete and I were put in Carman’s dad’s car for the trip to cluj. Liviu rode with us. We had a pleasant trip, I started tot get a little sick and moved to the front and Liviu gave Pete a guitar lesson. We took a stop at a quaint midevil town that was on the way. And had pizza there. It had a very strange sweet read sauce on it that didn’t remind me of tomatoes much. But it was still a very enjoyable trip. After we arrived in Cluj we were shuttle off to enjoy a lovely dinner that Emma had prepared. Pete and I had a lovely evening with Emma and Flavio. They had such a lovely home and vacated their master sweet for us. We stayed up chatting till 2 in the morning.

0 comments: