Day 7 – Camp Day 4

Woke up this morning tired. Stumbled to breakfast and then up to our meeting. Right before our session started Mark leaned over and asked if I was willing to share my story that night. I said that I was and started immediately being nervous. I had been sure I would get away with not this trip ☺. After the session most of the group went on a hike. Pete and I decided to pass and I wrote out what I wanted to say that night. After that we went on a walk to burn off some energy. We had lunch when the group came back and talked Maria into showing us how to make yummy doughnuts for dessert after dinner.



Then the marriage seminar. After dinner we gathered for a meeting again.



Natalya shared her testimony, and it was really powerful. She has been through a lot and God’s process of drawing her to himself was incredible. Mark decided it would be better for me to give my testimony the next day. We had the skit night following and we tried out a few that I remembered from high school days: the chocolate kiss skit, the ball naming skit and the all time favorite "getting ready in the morning" skit.



Pete, Mark and Alex played the young lasses getting ready for the day and I, Hannah and Hillary were their respective arms. It was messy but fun. We were all worked up after so much laughter. But somehow managed to drift right off to sleep ☺

0 comments: